Department of Electrical Engineering
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
The vision of the department of Electronics & Communication Engineering and Electrical Engineering is to be recognised as a trendsetter in its undergraduate programmes through focus on core competencies, multi-disciplinary collaborations, and quality in education with a research focus catering to the needs of the public and staying in tune with the advancing technological revolution and challenging cultural changes.
The mission of the department of Electronics & Communication Engineering and Electrical Engineering is to produce highly qualified, well-formed, and motivated graduates possessing fundamental knowledge of engineering practise and research in Electronics & Communication Engineering and Electrical Engineering who can provide leadership and service to our nation and world.
- The labs are well equipped and Labs are hardware and simulation based.
- Presentations conducted so that theoretical and practical concepts can be understood at the same time.
Projects bring you the most innovative list of well compiled ECE mini projects for Electronics and Electrical students with circuit diagram. We research and provide innovative mini projects topics for ECE and EE research.
- Health Monitoring System using 7-Segment Display & Atmega Microcontroller
- Ac to High Voltage DC Using Voltage Multiplier Circuit
- Automatic Road Reflector Light
- Remote Control Plant Watering System Using 8051
- Auto Water Pump Switcher
- Power Efficient Mini Inverter Project
- Smart Portable Cell Phone Jammer Project
- Automated Night Lighting System
- Wireless AC Power Detector Project
- 12 Volt Battery Charging System
- Wireless Cell Phone Detection System
- Home And Industrial Safety Using Fire And Gas Detection System
Our mini projects list is built using a variety of sensors, microcontrollers, motors, buzzers etc. to cover a wide scale of electronics and electrical domains. Our topics cover a wide range of electronics domains and are easy to implement.