Department of Electrical Engineering
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
The vision of the department of Electronics & Communication Engineering and Electrical Engineering is to be recognised as a trendsetter in its undergraduate programmes through a focus on core competencies, multi-disciplinary collaborations, and quality in education with a research focus catering to the needs of the public and staying in tune with the advancing technological revolution and challenging cultural changes.
The mission of the department of Electronics & Communication Engineering and Electrical Engineering is to produce highly qualified, well-formed, and motivated graduates possessing fundamental knowledge of engineering practice and research in Electronics & Communication Engineering and Electrical Engineering who can provide leadership and service to our nation and world.
- The labs are well-equipped and the Labs are hardware and simulation-based.
- Presentations are conducted so that theoretical and practical concepts can be understood at the same time.
Projects bring you the most innovative list of well-compiled ECE mini projects for Electronics and Electrical students with circuit diagrams. We research and provide innovative mini projects topics for ECE and EE research.
- Health Monitoring System using 7-Segment Display & Atmega Microcontroller
- Ac to High Voltage DC Using Voltage Multiplier Circuit
- Automatic Road Reflector Light
- Remote Control Plant Watering System Using 8051
- Auto Water Pump Switcher
- Power Efficient Mini Inverter Project
- Smart Portable Cell Phone Jammer Project
- Automated Night Lighting System
- Wireless AC Power Detector Project
- 12 Volt Battery Charging System
- Wireless Cell Phone Detection System
- Home And Industrial Safety Using Fire And Gas Detection System
Our mini projects list is built using a variety of sensors, microcontrollers, motors, buzzers etc. to cover a wide scale of electronics and electrical domains. Our topics cover a wide range of electronics domains and are easy to implement.