Department of Electrical Engineering
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
The vision of the department of Electronics & Communication Engineering and Electrical Engineering is to be recognized as a trendsetter of its undergraduate programme through focus on core competencies, multi-disciplinary collaborations, and quality in education with research focus catering to the needs of the public and staying in tune with the advancing technological revolution and challenging cultural changes.
The mission department of Electronics & Communication Engineering and Electrical Engineering is to produce highly qualified, well-formed and motivated graduates possessing fundamental knowledge of engineering practice and research of Electronics & Communication Engineering and Electrical Engineering who can provide leadership and service to our nation and world.
Department Progress Report
- In total there are 13 labs in Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- 8 labs in Electrical Engineering.
- All are in place, and housed in 5 rooms.
- Labs are hardware and simulation based.
- The labs are well equipped.
- Presentations conducted so that theoretical and practical concepts can be understood at the same time.
- Experiment list is based on the topics of theory and is duly approved by board of studies so that practical perspective of theory topics can be understood.
- Practical's are performed in parallel with the theory taught, making concepts clear.
- Students are well guided by their faculty and lab technicians during practical.
Teaching & Learning :
- Practical examples are discussed to understand the topics so that the students can relate the topic with practically visible things.
- Providing regular Assignment and Tutorial on every unit, duly checked and returned.
- Conducting class test after completion of every unit checked and returned.
- Problem solving session has been conducted separately.
- Audio visual aids are used.
- Course files preparation (which includes course plan, lecture plan, notes, tutorial sheet and assignment sheets) for each course.
- Seminars and workshops were organized related to course.
- Seminars of the students were organized on the topic of their choice according to their curriculum to improve their technical knowledge, self-confidence and communication skills.
- Students encouraged participating in quizzes, seminars and technical events organized in-house as well as in other universities.
- Projects assigned related to the course with the guidance of faculty member of department.
- For departmental audit a committee is constructed for:
- Sudden inspection of the classes.
- Student feedback
- Monitoring the daily faculty attendance and daily report filling by the faculties.
- Monitoring the course coverage after each month.
- Keeping watch on attendance of the students.
- Dispatch of monthly attendance and the Mid Sem Marks to the Parents/Guardians of the students.
- If there is any problem regarding any students the respective counselor of that class contacts Parents/Guardians, and teachers to discuss the matter.
- Departmental meeting is conducted in a fortnight to discuss if any along with the Course files, Teachers Diary and Lab Maintenance records which are being checked by the HOD.
Projects bring you the most innovative list of well compiled ECE mini projects for Electronics and Electrical students with circuit diagram. We research and provide innovative mini projects topics for ECE and EE research.
- Health Monitoring System using 7-Segment Display &Atmega Microcontroller
- Ac to High Voltage DC Using Voltage Multiplier Circuit
- Automatic Road Reflector Light
- Remote Control Plant Watering System Using 8051
- Auto Water Pump Switcher
- Power Efficient Mini Inverter Project
- Smart Portable Cell Phone Jammer Project
- Automated Night Lighting System
- Wireless AC Power Detector Project
- 12 Volt Battery Charging System
- Wireless Cell Phone Detection System
- Home And Industrial Safety Using Fire And Gas Detection System
Our mini projects list is built using a variety of sensors, microcontrollers, motors, buzzers etc. to cover a wide scale of electronics and electrical domains. Our topics cover a wide range of electronics domains and are easy to implement.