INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING ONLINE REGISTRATION/ENROLLMENT FORM
Kindly read the instructions thoroughly before filling online registration/enrollment form. Fields mark with asterisk
(*) are mandatory.
- To initiate the registration process, applicant has to pay the registration fee first (Domestic- Rs. 2100, International - $50 USD) & make the screenshot/acknowledgement ready for uploading. Applicant can pay it through NEFT/UPI/online banking.
- Applicants are advised to fill in the information, viz. Name, Father Name, Mother Name, etc as per their qualifying examination Mark-Sheet/Certificate. For Date of Birth, Mark-Sheet/Certificate of 10th will be referred.
- For Category 1, enrollment will be as per the Rajasthan State Reservation Rules. SC/ST certificate issued by Centre or State Governments is applicable. However, in case of OBC category, only Rajasthan State Government certificates and Central Government certificates are applicable.
- Applicants are advised to fill correct information in the address column. This address will be used for any future correspondence with the student by the University.
- For last qualifying detail, applicants are needed to fill in the information of the qualifying examination upon which he/she will be admitted to the Pratap University.
- For detail of enrollment with other Universities, applicants are needed to fill in the information of their last examination.
- Before uploading Passport Size Photo & Signature kindly ensure that-
The image should be properly cropped. The image should be in jpg/jpeg format. In case the face in the photograph or signature is unclear, the candidate's application may be rejected.
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture.
- The picture should be in colour, against a light-coloured, preferably white, background. There should be no harsh shadows in the picture.
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 25kb – 100kb.
- For Signature, the applicant has to sign on white paper with Blue/Black Gel/Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- If the Applicant's signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Attendance Sheet, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 50kb.
- In case of Foreign/NRI Students they need to fill passport no. with date of issue & validity in correct manner. It is mandatory for any foreign/NRI student, failing which he/she won't be able to complete the registration.
- Hostel fee for Domestic Student is Rs. 60000/- per year & International student is $2000 USD (AC) & $1500 USD (Non-AC) inclusive of all.
- Transportation fee is based on distance and can be submitted at account office at the time of admission.
- You may take a preview of your filled application and can edit it if something goes wrong. Changes not possible once final submission is done.
- You will receive a registration number on your screen. Please save it for future use. You may also download your filled application in pdf format by clicking the download button.
- You may write to firstname.lastname@example.org for any further issues.
- The registered student will receive the registration information by SMS and through email as well.
- If a registered student decides to take admission will need to visit Pratap University website -> go to Contact -> Admission Cell -> Under "Online Admission Links" click "Admission (Already registered)". Alternatively,a student can click the https://www.pratapuniversity.in/admission-cell.php and go to Admission (Already registered) and input the required information.
- The registered student will be required to upload the mandatory scanned documents for taking admission to the university.
- The student will then be directed to make the admission payment online by various modes of payment (Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Debit + ATM Pin). Please add the transaction charges associated with the payment modes.
- The admission fee once deposited will confirm the admission.