SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES & COMMERCE
We aspire to make innovation a professional business discipline that can be enlightened in academic institutions, professional organizations, and corporate and regime academies and transferable across organizations.
To spread and increase the adoption of innovation values and exceptional practises in innovation. Assisting people, corporations, training individuals, and regions to broaden their global brilliance and innovative talents through international standards. The vision is to build a network of innovation practitioners that is energetic and vibrant in the design and execution of constructing the vision.
- MBA (EXECUTIVE)
After opting for a course from Management and Commerce, there are many opportunities in the corporate world and would help you make a successful career.
1. Banking and Finance:
There are several jobs in the securities and investment analysis and portfolio management, Banks, securities firm and insurance companies and other financial organizations require large number of resources, companies such as Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan, and RBS etc.Banks will hire in the areas of commercial banking, product management, transaction banking, corporate banking, credit risk, relationship management etc.
2. Information Systems & Management:
Techno functional jobs, requires management degrees and being able to bridge between technical and functional expertise in Human Resources, Finance , Operations, Marketing etc, these jobs also require cost analysis for use of the right technology while working with financial and managerial departments.
3. Management Consulting:
If you are someone who likes to take up challenges and solve problems, then is the right fit for you, there are opportunities in many product development and technology companies like Cognizant, KPMG, Infosys Management Consulting etc.
4. Data Analytics:
With each day more industries are moving into digital revolution, and there is rush to use big data , more industries are using mining to make decisions and corporate houses such as retail sectors, banking and e-commerce companies.
Entrepreneurship is the perfect career choice for candidates looking to start a successful business venture. The management lessons help him to set up his /her own firm.
PEOs, POs & PSOs
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
1.To train the students of the Management program for logical and practical approach to problem solving and function effectively as skilled managers who can respond to changing environment in a social and global context.
2. To train the students to work in multicultural and multidisciplinary teams for effective problem solving and understand the principles of group dynamics, Team work and growth of Management profession.
3. To inspire and train the students as a way that they can pursue higher studies, start independent ventures, thereby contributing to the fields of Education and Business world.
Program Outcomes (POs)
1. To apply Management fundamentals in practical world.
2. To understand the impact of management solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context
3. To demonstrate abilities such as initiative taking and innovative thinking in their acts.
4. To inculcate zeal of self-learning.
5. To Enhance Entrepreneurship abilities so that the students are induced to undertake independent ventures.
6. To work with team and manage multidisciplinary function
7. To understand professional and ethical responsibility,
8. To engage in life-long learning
9. To understand contemporary management issues,
10. To develop broad knowledge and create innovative strategies in the chosen elective field of Finance, Marketing, HR, Production, System, Vertical and General Management.
Programme Specific Outcomes (PSOs):
1. Develop the students into effective leaders and administrators equipped to face the challenges of corporate world.
2. Inculcate the social, legal and ethical responsibilities of Business among the students to become responsible citizens of the country.
3. An ability to apply conceptual foundations of management to solve practical decision-making problems.