International Admission Process
International students have been a part of Pratap University. Drawn from countries all over the globe, students have found the University a home away from home. Separate comfortable hosteland Mess is available for International students.
The Office of International Admission is the nodal point for admission into Pratap University for international students. Students from foreign countries will generally be admitted in the beginning of each academic year.
Admissions are based purely on the candidate's performance in the 10 + 2 or equivalent examination, graduation for PG courses and satisfying the guidelines of respective councils governing the Engineering, Pharmacy,Business Management.
To complete the admission process, you may go to our website again and open your registration form by using your registration number. You may continue admission by uploading all the documents pertaining to course applied. Please note, in case the results have not been released, then the predicted/e-marksheet marks/grades or the term result of the qualifying examination must be submitted. List of documents are as under :-
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION TO GRADUATE PROGRAMS:
For any discipline, applicant must have completed 12 years of formal schooling. Students meeting the eligibility criteria would be considered for admission. Evidence of required academic performance must be in the form of certified English transcripts listing all the courses with grades or marks earned. Transcripts in languages other than English are not acceptable.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION TO POST-GRADUATE PROGRAMS:
For any discipline, applicant must have completed 12 years of formal education at the school level followed by a Bachelor's Degree of at least 3 years duration. Students meeting the eligibility criteriawould be considered for admission.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLYING AND SEEKING EQUIVALENCE CERTIFICATE
Admission Application Form of Foreign / NRI students must have an Equivalence Certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), www.aiuweb.org.
The students are advised to send the following documents to the Association of Indian Universities for obtaining Equivalence Certificate:
- Degree/Certificate together with the year-wise Academic Transcript duly authenticated by the Indian Embassy in the Country or its concerned Foreign Mission in India.
- Accreditation status of the University/Institute which the student has last attended.
- Copies of the academic Certificates from Higher Secondary onwards (where necessary)
The SERVICE CHARGE for issue of Equivalence Certificate as applicable is payable through Demand Draft in favour of "Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi".
The onus of Certification for Equivalence from AIU is on the candidate and application will be considered only after the Equivalence Certificate is submitted.
PROCESS OF ADMISSION:
- Candidates can apply for any of the programs offered by Pratap University. he/she has to register himself through “Online Registration” process. In which he/she has to furnish his/her basic information with previous passed exam details. He/she has to pay the registration fee to block the seat. The registration fee is non-refundable in any case. The management will scrutinize the details and student meeting the eligibility criteria would be considered for admission.
- Please keep checking the deadlines announced for admission time to time. You may connect to the concerned admission representative for the same. One has to take the admission before the due date. Failing which the registration will automatically get cancelled and it is sole discretion of the university to consider/reject the registration.
- To complete the admission process, you may go to our website and open your registration form by using your registration number. You may continue admission by uploading all the documents pertaining to course applied.
- Please note, in case the results have not been released, then the predicted/e-marksheet marks/grades or the term result of the qualifying examination must be submitted. Also if the content in the documents are not in English, then the certified English translated version must also be submitted in place of native language certificate (but he/she has to produce both versions at university office in his/her first visit).
- 10th Marksheet (Both Front & Back Side)
- Birth Certificate
- 12th Marksheet (Both Front & Back Side)
- Bachelor Degree (Both Front & Back Side)
- Masters Degree (Both Front & Back Side)
- Copy of the passport of the applicant (personal details page)
- Medical Certificate
In order to complete the admission process, the student has to report to the office of the International Admissions, for the completion of admission/Foreigner's Regional Registration Office(FRRO) formalities. In his first visit to the university he/she has to submit the following documents in original :-
- Degree or Pass certificate of the qualifying examination
- Grade/mark sheet of the qualifying examination
- Copy of Passport with a valid student visa (Original will be returned after verification)
- Birth Certificate
- Equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities(AIU), wherever applicable
- Migration Certificate
- Recent Passport-size photographs- 5 Nos.
- Medical Certificate
- Details of Residence in India
- No Objection Certificate (if required)
- Provisional Admission Letter from Pratap University in support of your student visa.
- Translated versions of all documents, if they are not in English.